1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a pan with coconut oil.
2. Combine the dry dough ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to remove any lumps. Combine the wet dough ingredients in another medium bowl and mix well. Combine the wet and dry ingredients Chill the dough for 15 minutes.
3. Cut two rectangular pieces of parchment paper and place the dough in between them. Use a rolling pin
to flatten the dough evenly into a large rectangle. Remove the top piece of parchment paper.
4. In a small bowl combine the filing ingredients. Sprinkle the filling mixture over the flattened dough,
then carefully roll it up. Use the bottom parchment paper to assist in rolling the dough, this works
better than using your hands. Use a serrated knife to cut the roll into 9 pieces. Carefully place the
pieces on your prepared pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. In a small bowl combine the glaze ingredients. Drizzle over the cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle with chopped