- Free eBook
- Work With Me
- My Amazon eStore
- Nutrients Depleted by Medications
- How to Do Section
- How to cook and bake gluten-free
- How to pick your produce at the grocery store
- How to cook fruits and vegetables
- How to bake with natural sweeteners
- How to select, prep and cook beans
- How to Cook Fluffy, tasty Quinoa
- How to open, shred, and make milk from a coconut
- How to chop an onion
- How to Peel, Cut and Roast Butternut Squash
- Peel Kiwi Fruit Perfectly with a Spoon and Knife
- Learn How to Become a Health Coach
- Attend a Free class about Health Coaching with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
What are affiliate links?
Health Integrations shares links to products or services through which I am partnered with companies that pay me a small percentage of sales from buyers coming through my site and buy products or services at that company’s site. Prices stay exactly the same for the buyer, whether they go through one of my links, or straight to the site. I never endorse these products or services that I would not purchase myself. I have a HUGE collection of boxes in my garage from Amazon, as I am an avid buyer! I try to keep the products I am endorsing to Prime and free shipping, as I know money is hard to come by for most of you. Plus Prime is lightning quick on shipping!
Health Integrations participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program which provides a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products at Amazon.com.
Amazon offers small commissions on products sold through these affiliate links. Prices are exactly the same for you, the buyer, if you purchase through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. If you link to Amazon with a special code embedded in the link and purchase a product through that link within 24 hours of clicking the link, Health Integrations gets a very small percentage of that sale.
Amazon links are not “pay per click.” So that means I don’t get anything if you click on the link. If you click on the product link and stay around Amazon and purchase something else, however, I will get a small commission on that sale.
Amazon suggests that bloggers explain it like this, and I think it is an excellent definition:
“Each of your purchases via our Amazon affiliation links supports our cause at no additional cost to you.”
Thank you for your support!
Thank you so much for your continued support of Health Integrations.