1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the almond meal, coconut flour, cacao powder, baking soda and sea salt.
3. In a separate medium bowl, mix the honey, butter or coconut oil, vanilla, melted cacao butter and egg.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon. Scoop round balls of cookie dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Top each cookie with nuts or mini chocolate chips.
7. Place cookie sheet in the preheated oven and bake uncovered for 7-8 minutes or until cooked throughout watching carefully not to burn the bottoms.
8. Remove cookies from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Cool completely before enjoying.