1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat or mix together the almond and coconut sugar until well-combined. Add in the egg and vanilla and combine.
3. Add in the cocoa powder, protein, baking soda and salt. The mixture will be thick, so you might want to mix with your hands.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
5. Put about 1.5 T of dough in balls on the pan. Press down slightly.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool them on a rack.
Cookies may be stored in an airtight container for several days, or frozen for a later date.