1. First, preheat the oven to 350°F and heat the coconut oil in an 8-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
2. Add whatever protein you have on hand.
3. Place the frozen broccoli in a medium microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a wet paper towel and nuke it until it’s thawed. Use a pair of kitchen shears or a knife to cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
4. Add the broccoli to the ingredients in the pan and mix to cook thoroughly.
5. Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, and add the coconut milk, salt, and a few grinds of pepper.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the bottom of the frittata is set.
7. Place the skillet in the oven. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, and then crank the heat up to broil for another 2 minutes or until the frittata puffs up and is cooked all the way through.
8. Carefully transfer the frittata to a plate, slice, and serve.