1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line the base and sides of a 9 x 13 in pan with parchment paper, allowing some overhang.
3. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small pan on low heat, stirring until smooth. Then remove from heat and set aside.
4. Place the avocado into a food processor or blender and process/blend until smooth. You will need 1 cup of avocado puree.
5. Stir the avocado, monk fruit, liquid stevia, and vanilla extract into the cooled chocolate.
6. Next, beat in the eggs. (I prefer to use an electric blender while making these brownies.)
7. Stir in the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and water until the batter is smooth.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread to cover the pan and fill the corners. Smooth the top.
9. Bake for 14 minutes or until the top is firm to the touch.
10. Remove from oven and cool completely in the pan before lifting the brownie from the pan.
For the Avocado Frosting
1. Place frosting ingredients in a food processor or blender.
2. Process/Blend, scraping down the sides as needed until very smooth.
3. Spread over completely cooled brownies.
4. Cut the brownie into 24 pieces. I store mine in an air-tight container in the refrigerator since it contains avocados. I’d recommend not keeping them over three days unless you are freezing extra batches.