Options for Size:
- You can pour half the batter onto a 9.5 inch pan and cook - then repeat for a total of 2 large naans.
- You can pour ¼ cup of the batter onto your pan to make 6 small naans. These will cook faster than the large naans.
- If you want to make a dessert crepe, pour the batter and spread it out as thin as you can.
- If you are not using a non-stick pan, you will need to use some sort of oil/ghee/fat to keep the batter from sticking.
- If the cream has solidified in your canned coconut milk, then mix well before using.