-Dice the potatoes small.It’s pretty disappointing to wait the whole 25 minutes and still have crunchy taters!
- Add the peas later inthe cooking time to keep their color more vibrant.
- Substitute ingredientsand add more or less to your taste. However, if you add more potatoes, onions,or peas, you will need to increase the seasonings.
- For a low carb option,sub green beans for the peas and cauliflower for the potatoes — any low carboption you like. How about radishes for the potatoes :)?
- For a vegan optionsubstitute beans or a soy product (like TVP) for the meat. I don’t personallyrecommend soy, but it does work and tastes great.
- Curry note: I use amild sweet curry (my youngest doesn’t like spicy anything!) – In case youmissed it, here is my Sweet Curry Recipe :-).
- The recipe calls for potatoes but I have done this with sweet potatoes and it’s ahhmazing. Plus it meets paleo standards that way.