1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix salt, honey, melted butter and frothy egg together.
3. Work in the almond flour to form a stiff dough.
4. Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper (it’s a bit easier to deal with half of the dough at a time). Roll to about 1/8” thick. Peel the top layer of parchment paper off and cut the dough into 1½“ squares (or whatever shape you like).
5. Place dough squares onto prepared baking sheets, spaced fairly close together.
6. Bake for 7-8 minutes, until just starting to brown. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!