1. To make the biscuits: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a large cookie sheet with a bit of coconut oil.
3. In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
4. Cut in the coconut flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5. Mix in the eggs until a dough forms. Don’t overmix.
6. Pat out on a coconut-floured surface (don’t roll; that’s too much working of the dough) to about ⅓” thick.
7. Cut as desired into biscuits and transfer to cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
9. To make the gravy: In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage until fully cooked.
10. Add the broth, coconut cream, garlic powder, and black pepper. Mix and bring to a simmer.
11. Whisk in the cassava flour mixture and simmer until thickened.
12. Serve the gravy over the warm biscuits.