1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients until they come together and form a ball.
3. Press by hand across the bottom and up the sides of a 9.5" or 10" pie plate.
4. Press around top edge of the crust with a fork.
5. Bake crust at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
1. While crust is baking, mix filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth using a stick, traditional blender, or hand mixer.
2. Pour into baked crust, making sure not to cover the fork marks.
3. Bake pie at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until set in the middle. If crust starts to brown before filling is set, cover with foil for remainder of the baking.
4. Remove, cool and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
5. Cut into 6 or 8 slices and top with homemade whipped cream (heavy cream or coconut cream).
6. Garnish with ground cinnamon or a shake of pumpkin pie spice.
7. If you have any extra filling, pour it into individual ramekins and bake until set in the middle.