1) Firstly, melt the coconut oil in a 'baine-marie' - (place a bowl with your coconut oil - solid- into a pan with hot water and gently heat until the oil has liquified as shown above)
2) Meanwhile, chop up the banana and avocado and add to your vitamix or high speed blender
3) Then add the powders and nut butter
4) Drizzle in some maple syrup to sweeten things up a little
5) Let the machine do it's magic and blend up until smooth
6) Slice up the other banana
7) Then simply layer the banana, chocolate mix, cacao nibs (chocolate morsels) and drizzle in some more maple syrup.
8) and there you have it. Leave in the fridge to set for at least 30 mins before consuming.