To Make Cauliflower Rice:
1. Roughly chop cauliflower, and place in a blender/food processor and pulse until formed into the form of rice grains.
2. Steam or boil the ‘rice’ until just tender, not too soft. It only takes a few minutes, then drain and allow to cool.
For the Sushi Bowl:
1. Chop and prepare all vegetables .
2. Make the dressing by simply mixing all ingredients in one bowl.
3. Heat a pan over high heat with two tablespoons coconut oil. Add tuna steak to the hot cooking surface and sear tuna for 1 minute on each side. Remove tuna from heat.
4. Mix the rice, nori sheets, vegetables, and dressing.
5. Top bowl with ahi tuna, avocado, green onions and more dressing.